Our Limewash Chiavari Chair for Hire is our longstanding favourite banqueting chair. This Limewash Chair is one of our most popular and is out on hire almost every weekend.
With a strong wooden frame, carefully manufactured and sprayed at our Rosetone factory, these Chiavari chairs are of the best quality. The Limewash Chiavari Chair can transform a blank canvas venue to your dream setting.
These banqueting chairs are commonly used for weddings, events and personal use. No matter how big or how small your needs, these chairs look amazing collectively as well as independently. Not only does this Limewash Chair for hire speaks volumes for itself, but each chair also comes with its very own seat pad, attached by Velcro.
Choose from our huge range of colours to suit your theme. Should you wish to upgrade your seat pad, we do offer a premium hire service where we will recover your seat pad prior to your hire at an additional cost.
For more information on how to upgrade your seat pad, please visit our premium hire page.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly hires team.
Common Uses for the Limewash Chiavari Chair:
- Luxury Wedding
- Standard Wedding
- Asian Weddings
- Cooperate events
- Family events such as:
- Christenings, engagement parties, birthdays, baby showers and Christmas dinner!
- Red carpet events
- Marquee events and weddings.
Luxury Features of the Limewash Chiavari Chair:
- Each chair comes with a removable seat pad to provide additional comfort and support. These seat pads come in a wide range of colours, made by Rosetone. Should you not be able to find the colour you are looking for, take a look at our wide range of seat pad covers for hire which fit snug on our seat pads.
- The chair goes through our quality assurance to guarantee that the chairs are in the best condition possible. All of our chairs are imported in RAW and finished onsite giving our team the opportunity to reject any faulty chairs.
- Add our chair bows to the Limewash Chiavari Chair to add a pop of colour and charisma. These chairs are versatile and can be combined with any colour imaginable.
Limewash Chiavari Chair for Hire
£2.95 (click for discount)
The Limewash Chiavari Chair is our most popular banqueting chair! An ideal option for all weddings, events and private hires.
With a sturdy wooden frame, carefully manufactured and sprayed at our Rosetone Factory, the Chiavari chairs are of the best quality.
Choose from our huge range of seat pad colours to suit your theme or add a splash of colour to your venue.
This chair is eligible for a premium hire service, for more information on what is included in the premium hire service, please look at our Premium Hire Page.
If you would like more information on our Limewash Chiavari Chair for Hire, please get in touch with our friendly hires team.
All of our hire product prices are shown as a guide price only.
Final hire prices will be dependent on hire period, location and quantities required for hire.
Please contact us on 01462 811166 if you would like to know more about this hire product or for a quote using the form below:
Limewash Chiavari Chair for Hire Enquiry
|Dimensions||400 × 390 × 910 mm|
All hire products are subject to a lead time of 7-14 day.
STOCK & DELIVERY
DO YOU DELIVER OUTSIDE THE UK?
Yes, we do deliver on both hires and sales all over Europe and have even gone as far as Africa.
HOW IS DELIVERY CALCULATED?
Delivery is based on your delivery postcode.
ARE ALL ITEMS IN STOCK READY FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH?
If you would like your order dispatched the same day please give us a call. Please be aware this is no possible on products finished to order.
DO YOU DELIVER/COLLECT FURTHER THAN THE GROUND FLOOR?
All of our transport costs are based on street/ground floor level with step-free access within reason(up to 10 meters from nearest parking point). If you wish for us to deliver/collect beyond stipulated, please contact us for a price.
ARE ALL DELIVERIES MADE VIA YOUR OWN VEHICLES?
Where possible we always aim to deliver in our own vehicles, however, if your order is for the purchase of furniture please be aware we also dispatch via palettes which is a curbside drop off only.
FAQs about our hire products
What is the order process?
- All new orders require a 50% deposit to secure the items you’ve chosen. Bookings can be made over the phone and we take payment via debit/credit card or bank transfer (please note we charge a 2% fee for credit cards).
- Once we’ve processed your order, you will receive a confirmation form agreeing to our terms and conditions via Adobe Sign (a secure e-sign tool). Please ensure you sign the confirmation form or we may be unable to process your order.
- We’ll get in touch prior to delivery to confirm full delivery details. Please see our delivery section for more information.
Do you price match?
We believe our services are the best in the industry and that our prices are competitive. However, if you do get a cheaper quote, please email us the quotation you have received, in full.
Can you deliver at a specific time?
If you have asked us to deliver (or collect) at a specific time, we will do our best to keep to these times. Our driver, or someone at our office, will call or text you approximately an hour before we arrive. However, please be aware that all times negotiated are traffic dependent.
Do you offer a set-up and set-down service?
We offer a range of additional services including a set-up and set-down service. There is a small additional charge for this service, so please contact us for more information.
When is the final payment due?
Your final payment is due one month prior to your hire date. At this stage, we also request your final numbers. Please note, we cannot reduce numbers after this date.