The Precision Milk Jug, part of our Precision Range of Catering Items, with a clean effective look, simple yet effective to cater for all events. A stylish design adding the perfect final touch to your setting.
Bring out the uniqueness in your event with our Precision Catering Range. Perfect for all types of events, luxury, formal, corporate, and especially weddings.
The Precision Range offers a comprehensive seven stylish Dinner Plates, Side Plates, Cups, Saucers, Jugs and Bowls.
Create a simple and effective dine by matching them with our Glassware, Cutlery and our Silver or Gold Beaded Charger Plates. It's the attention to the details that will set your event apart.
Top Uses for our Precision Milk Jug for Hire:
- Corporate events
- Charity events
- Black tie events
- Deluxe events
- Valentines meals
- Anniversary meals
- Birthday meals
- Christmas parties
- Christmas celebration
- Small family events such as:
- Christening, baby shower, engagement party and hen-do.
- Luxury weddings
- Barn weddings
Our Plain Precision Milk Jug are Commonly Paired with:
- Plain Glassware Range, Gin Glasses, Whisky Glasses, Wine Glasses and Champagne Flutes.
- Choose complete settings from our range of Plain Glassware Range
- Elegance Cutlery Range
- Complete the setting with our Elegance Cutlery range offering a full six piece setting, Table Knife, Table Fork, Dessert Fork, Dessert Knife, Dessert Spoon and Tea Spoon.
- Charger Plates
- Add a glimmer of gold or silver to your black setting with our Beaded Charger Plates.
- We have all of our linen available in black, as well as many other colours.
Precision Tableware for Hire
The Precision Range of Catering Items, with a clean effective look, simple yet effective to cater for all events. A stylish design adding the perfect final touch to your setting.
Bring out the uniqueness in your event with our Precision Catering Range.
Perfect for all types of events, luxury, formal, corporate, and especially weddings. The Precision Range offers a comprehensive seven stylish Dinner Plates, Side Plates, Cups, Saucers, Jugs and Bowls.
Create a simple and effective dine by matching them with our Glassware, Cutlery and our Silver or Gold Beaded Charger Plates. It’s the attention to the details that will set your event apart.
All of our hire product prices are shown as a guide price only.
Final hire prices will be dependent on hire period, location and quantities required for hire.
Please contact us on 01462 811166 if you would like to know more about this hire product or for a quote using the form below:
Precision Tableware for Hire Enquiry
All hire products are subject to a lead time of 7-14 day.
STOCK & DELIVERY
DO YOU DELIVER OUTSIDE THE UK?
Yes, we do deliver on both hires and sales all over Europe and have even gone as far as Africa.
HOW IS DELIVERY CALCULATED?
Delivery is based on your delivery postcode.
ARE ALL ITEMS IN STOCK READY FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH?
If you would like your order dispatched the same day please give us a call. Please be aware this is no possible on products finished to order.
DO YOU DELIVER/COLLECT FURTHER THAN THE GROUND FLOOR?
All of our transport costs are based on street/ground floor level with step-free access within reason(up to 10 meters from nearest parking point). If you wish for us to deliver/collect beyond stipulated, please contact us for a price.
ARE ALL DELIVERIES MADE VIA YOUR OWN VEHICLES?
Where possible we always aim to deliver in our own vehicles, however, if your order is for the purchase of furniture please be aware we also dispatch via palettes which is a curbside drop off only.
FAQs about our hire products
What is the order process?
- All new orders require a 50% deposit to secure the items you’ve chosen. Bookings can be made over the phone and we take payment via debit/credit card or bank transfer (please note we charge a 2% fee for credit cards).
- Once we’ve processed your order, you will receive a confirmation form agreeing to our terms and conditions via Adobe Sign (a secure e-sign tool). Please ensure you sign the confirmation form or we may be unable to process your order.
- We’ll get in touch prior to delivery to confirm full delivery details. Please see our delivery section for more information.
Do you price match?
We believe our services are the best in the industry and that our prices are competitive. However, if you do get a cheaper quote, please email us the quotation you have received, in full.
Can you deliver at a specific time?
If you have asked us to deliver (or collect) at a specific time, we will do our best to keep to these times. Our driver, or someone at our office, will call or text you approximately an hour before we arrive. However, please be aware that all times negotiated are traffic dependent.
Do you offer a set-up and set-down service?
We offer a range of additional services including a set-up and set-down service. There is a small additional charge for this service, so please contact us for more information.
When is the final payment due?
Your final payment is due one month prior to your hire date. At this stage, we also request your final numbers. Please note, we cannot reduce numbers after this date.