Our Trestle Tables for Hire can seat up to 10 people and is a popular choice for larger caterers, hotels, restaurants and venues. No assembly is required, simply unfold the table legs and lock into position.
The tables flat pack making them very compact and easy to store anywhere - perfect if you have limited space available. The Trestle Tables for Hire are often used in weddings and other events where longer tables are required.
As with all of our trestle folding tables, this is great choice because of the compact folded design. The tables have 19.5mm exterior grade one piece plywood top, 25mm steel table leg tube which are 1.2mm thick and are coated with a heavy duty black PVC rubber edging.
The Trestle Tables for Hire is designed to be used with table cloths over the top. The tables surface material that makes sure the table cloths do not slip.
If you would like more information on our Trestle Tables for Hire, please get in touch with our friendly hires team.
Top Uses for the Trestle Tables for Hire:
- Christmas parties
- Small family events such as:
- Christening, baby shower, engagement party and hen-do.
Commonly Paired with:
- All of our linen available in a range of colours, to compliment or add a pop of colour to your setting.
- Plain Glassware
- Gin, Whisky, Tumblers, Wine and Champagne – simple yet effective glasses suitable for all occasions.
- Elegance Cutlery
- Sleek, simple and clean, our Elegance range of cutlery looks great on any table.
- Precision Crockery
- Designed to compliment our cutlery and glassware, the Precision range of crockery is perfect for any event.
Trestle Table for Hire
Our Trestle Tables for Hire can seat up to 10 people depending on size.
No assembly is required, simply unfold the table legs and lock into position. The tables flat pack making them very compact and easy to store anywhere – perfect if you have limited space available.
The Trestle Tables for Hire are often used for larger weddings and marquees. If you would like more information on our Trestle Tables for Hire, please get in touch with our friendly hires team.
All of our hire product prices are shown as a guide price only.
Final hire prices will be dependent on hire period, location and quantities required for hire.
Please contact us on 01462 811166 if you would like to know more about this hire product or for a quote using the form below:
Trestle Table for Hire Enquiry
All hire products are subject to a lead time of 7-14 day.
STOCK & DELIVERY
DO YOU DELIVER OUTSIDE THE UK?
Yes, we do deliver on both hires and sales all over Europe and have even gone as far as Africa.
HOW IS DELIVERY CALCULATED?
Delivery is based on your delivery postcode.
ARE ALL ITEMS IN STOCK READY FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH?
If you would like your order dispatched the same day please give us a call. Please be aware this is no possible on products finished to order.
DO YOU DELIVER/COLLECT FURTHER THAN THE GROUND FLOOR?
All of our transport costs are based on street/ground floor level with step-free access within reason(up to 10 meters from nearest parking point). If you wish for us to deliver/collect beyond stipulated, please contact us for a price.
ARE ALL DELIVERIES MADE VIA YOUR OWN VEHICLES?
Where possible we always aim to deliver in our own vehicles, however, if your order is for the purchase of furniture please be aware we also dispatch via palettes which is a curbside drop off only.
FAQs about our hire products
What is the order process?
- All new orders require a 50% deposit to secure the items you’ve chosen. Bookings can be made over the phone and we take payment via debit/credit card or bank transfer (please note we charge a 2% fee for credit cards).
- Once we’ve processed your order, you will receive a confirmation form agreeing to our terms and conditions via Adobe Sign (a secure e-sign tool). Please ensure you sign the confirmation form or we may be unable to process your order.
- We’ll get in touch prior to delivery to confirm full delivery details. Please see our delivery section for more information.
Do you price match?
We believe our services are the best in the industry and that our prices are competitive. However, if you do get a cheaper quote, please email us the quotation you have received, in full.
Can you deliver at a specific time?
If you have asked us to deliver (or collect) at a specific time, we will do our best to keep to these times. Our driver, or someone at our office, will call or text you approximately an hour before we arrive. However, please be aware that all times negotiated are traffic dependent.
Do you offer a set-up and set-down service?
We offer a range of additional services including a set-up and set-down service. There is a small additional charge for this service, so please contact us for more information.
When is the final payment due?
Your final payment is due one month prior to your hire date. At this stage, we also request your final numbers. Please note, we cannot reduce numbers after this date.