White Chiavari Chair for Hire
£3.90 (click for discount)
Key Features of the White Chiavari Chair, which is also known as the Tiffany Chair and Camelot Chair
- Wood is finished in-house
- Regularly refurbished to stay in tip-top condition
- Top-quality wooden frame
- Each chair comes with a removable seat pad to provide additional comfort and support, they are upholstered in-house.
- Stackable and lightweight
- Comfortable and strong
- Popular wedding ceremony and reception chair
All of our hire product prices are shown as a guide price only.
Final hire prices will be dependent on hire period, location and quantities required for hire.
Please contact us on 01462 811166 if you would like to know more about this hire product or for a quote using the form below:
White Chiavari Chair for Hire Enquiry
|Dimensions||400 × 390 × 910 mm|
All hire products are subject to a lead time of 7-14 day.
STOCK & DELIVERY
DO YOU DELIVER OUTSIDE THE UK?
Yes, we do deliver on both hires and sales all over Europe and have even gone as far as Africa.
HOW IS DELIVERY CALCULATED?
Delivery is based on your delivery postcode.
ARE ALL ITEMS IN STOCK READY FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH?
If you would like your order dispatched the same day please give us a call. Please be aware this is no possible on products finished to order.
DO YOU DELIVER/COLLECT FURTHER THAN THE GROUND FLOOR?
All of our transport costs are based on street/ground floor level with step-free access within reason(up to 10 meters from nearest parking point). If you wish for us to deliver/collect beyond stipulated, please contact us for a price.
ARE ALL DELIVERIES MADE VIA YOUR OWN VEHICLES?
Where possible we always aim to deliver in our own vehicles, however, if your order is for the purchase of furniture please be aware we also dispatch via palettes which is a curbside drop off only.
FAQs about our hire products
What is the order process?
- All new orders require a 50% deposit to secure the items you’ve chosen. Bookings can be made over the phone and we take payment via debit/credit card or bank transfer (please note we charge a 2% fee for credit cards).
- Once we’ve processed your order, you will receive a confirmation form agreeing to our terms and conditions via Adobe Sign (a secure e-sign tool). Please ensure you sign the confirmation form or we may be unable to process your order.
- We’ll get in touch prior to delivery to confirm full delivery details. Please see our delivery section for more information.
Do you price match?
We believe our services are the best in the industry and that our prices are competitive. However, if you do get a cheaper quote, please email us the quotation you have received, in full.
Can you deliver at a specific time?
If you have asked us to deliver (or collect) at a specific time, we will do our best to keep to these times. Our driver, or someone at our office, will call or text you approximately an hour before we arrive. However, please be aware that all times negotiated are traffic dependent.
Do you offer a set-up and set-down service?
We offer a range of additional services including a set-up and set-down service. There is a small additional charge for this service, so please contact us for more information.
When is the final payment due?
Your final payment is due one month prior to your hire date. At this stage, we also request your final numbers. Please note, we cannot reduce numbers after this date.